Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Undead patch 3.00
DigitalZone Board > Support Forums > Help & Support
Oto
Hi, I'm using this patch and I can't download Counter Strike: Source it's still saying :
The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request.
Please try again in a few minutes.
mewanthelp
u need to download latest counterstrike source client.gcf after that u can download the whole game

FYI latest version of undead patch is 6.36 which is not working right now. use other patches from cs.rin.ru
Gman21463
The undead patch does not provide you Counter Strike Source it only provides you the games that are listed here.

Also use SteamUp! (Google it!!!) its much better because you don't need to modify any of steam files.
Kamikaze *KiD*
QUOTE (Gman21463 @ Aug 30 2009, 02:32 PM) *

LOL but yh read what he said
Oto
Is there any chance to download CSS with any undead patch version ? If yes please someone tell me how cause I'm noob.

Have I to download newer version ?
OMGitsChriS
This isn't a hack website last time i checked....
dxbboy
well i just use pacsteam , i dont need to patch anything biggrin.gif just download pacsteam , install it , copy the gfc if you have, use your blank account and enjoy biggrin.gif
Oto
How do I know that my game is up-to-date ?
I'm using undeadpatch 3.00 and games working for me are Garry's Mod,HL2,HL2 Deathmatch,Day of Defeat:Source,Portal,Team Fortress 2 ...
HectorSenza
QUOTE (dxbboy @ Aug 30 2009, 08:40 AM) *
well i just use pacsteam , i dont need to patch anything biggrin.gif just download pacsteam , install it , copy the gfc if you have, use your blank account and enjoy biggrin.gif

I hope you know what your doing by doing that, the installer adds registry keys that seem pretty suspicious.

Anyways, you need to get your hands on the latest Counter-strike source client.gcf its a server side protected gcf so CS.rin in the steam content sharing section has all the stuff you needed.
dxbboy
to know if you have the latest version and so on , just download cf tool and give it the location of your gfc folder , open the program and then see which of your file is outdated, you can just update it from there
update it , close it , open your cracked steam and play the games biggrin.gif
and yea you can get the gcf`s from here cs.rin.ru
Oto
Ok thanks everything is working perfectly except css wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.